Harvard Kennedy School’s Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs today announced the launch of the Project on Europe and the Transatlantic Relationship, an effort to help reinvigorate a continental bond that has anchored global order, provided peace and stability, and fueled economic expansion for seven decades.
- Fisher Family Fellow, Future of Diplomacy Project
- Senior Fellow, Future of Diplomacy Project
- Board of Directors
- Anna Lindh Professor of the Practice of Global Leadership and Public Policy, Harvard Kennedy School
- Professor of Practice, Harvard Law School
- Former United States Ambassador to the United Nations (2013-2017)