US-Russia Initiative to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism-
The U.S.-Russia Initiative to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism Newsletter: September - November 2017
- Elbe Group members participate in Moscow conference.
- U.S. and Russian experts weigh in on North Korea’s nuclear missile program, call for preservation of the nuclear deal with Iran.
- NNSA Reports that some nuclear security cooperation with Russia is continuing.
- Saradzhyan testifies on potential for U.S.-Russian counter-terrorism cooperation.
- Bunn and Roth ponder effects of a nuclear terrorist bomb explosion.
All headlines of the September - November 2017 issue of the U.S.-Russia Initiative to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism Newsletter:
- Upgrades of Protection Perimeter at Closed Nuclear City in Russia Go Wrong
- Russia Apparently Decides to Use HEU in New Reactors for Icebreakers
- U.S. and Russian Experts Weigh in on North Korea’s Nuclear Missile Program
- France to Investigate Reported Nuclear Security Flaws
- Mayak Denies Being Source of Ruthenium-106 Contamination
- NNSA Reports Say Some Nuclear Security Cooperation with Russia Continues
- U.S. and China Hold Consultations on Countering Nuclear Smuggling
- Draft NDAA Sets Aside $20B for Nuclear Security, Funds Construction of MOX Plant
- Spent Fuel of Plutonium Production Reactors Shipped from Zheleznogorsk to Ozyorsk
- Saradzhyan Testifies on Potential for U.S.-Russian Counter-Terrorism Cooperation
- Elbe Group Members Participate in Moscow Conference
- U.S. and Russian Experts Call for Preservation of the Nuclear Deal with Iran
- Russia Reports Possession of 57 Tons of Civilian Plutonium
- Rosatom Begins to Offer NPP Protection Systems to Foreign Customers
- Putin Criticizes U.S. for Failing to Reciprocate in Nuclear Security Domain
- Stanford Offers Free Web Course on Nuclear Terrorism Threat
- Hecker, Nunn and Lugar Win American Nuclear Society Award
- Luxembourg Forum Holds Annual Conference
- Bunn and Roth on Effect of a Nuclear Terrorist Bomb Explosion
- Russian-Origin HEU Repatriated From Kazakhstan
- U.S.-Ukrainian Exercise at Zaporizhia NPP
- Russia Possesses 680 Tons of HEU
- Singapore Criminalizes Possession of Nuclear Materials or Explosive Devices.
US-Russia Initiative to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs-
Analysis & Opinions - Russia Matters
Analysis & Opinions - U.S.-Russia Initiative to Prevent Nuclear Terrorism, Belfer Center
In the Spotlight
Policy Brief - Quarterly Journal: International Security
Analysis & Opinions - Just Security
Analysis & Opinions - Foreign Affairs